Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tiny Humans

My alarm just beeped my 5:30 wake up call....I groaned and fell out of my bunk bed to silence the annoying creature. It would be SO easy to complain that I have to get up early for my job. It would be MORE than fine to grumble that I'm not a morning person... But I've changed.

My trip has showed me that I am truly spoiled. I work a full time job in which I get to play with kids, and if you've never nannied before, the basic job description is that it is a contest to see who gets exhausted first, you or the kids. My contest lasts from about 5:30 am-9:30 pm. From that time I am up and at it, on my feet, yawning hugely, and consuming inappropriate amounts of caffeine. But the job has it's perks, the mom has a Keurig I'm allowed all day use of, the kids are sweet, and there's my favorite part of the day, NAP TIME!  <3 <3 <3 God has blessed me with a job. He has pushed me so far out of my comfort zone, that not only will I have a hard time finding my way back, but I don't want to even go back there. How can I be comfortable when there are so many new things to be trying?!

If I can become a morning person...miracles and God are real.

#happytuesdayeveryone

No comments:

Post a Comment