Tuesday, August 11, 2015

HIS timing

"God is good" has been my mantra for the past 9 months.

That simple saying has gotten me through hard times and joyous times. I started saying it when I had to start fundraising for my Immersion trip. I said it when I had to leave my family. I continued chanting it when I had to swallow more rice in one meal than I've ever consumed in my entire life. I sang it in churches of different denominations. I prayed it running through airport terminals, trying to catch flights. I said it when I saw my family for the first time in 6 months. I prayed it through my month of job hunting. 

I sang it when my friend offered me her full-time nannying job. 

Today was my first day with the kids and I found that they are sweet and lovable. The parents are welcoming and laid back. My salary is perfect for my needs.

He had this job in His mind when He created me. He had this job in mind when He made me wait for it. Finally I am able to rejoice in His timing. He is so good. All the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment